Prior to joining Humphrey and Company Advocates he was a senior associate at Olouch-Olunya and Company Advocates, where he was the Head of the litigation department. His work encompasses advising and representing clients on civil and commercial disputes, land disputes, constitutional and judicial review matters, succession matters, debt collection, insurance claims, employment disputes, arbitration and mediation and other general commercial areas. He has successfully represented clients in the Court of Appeal, High Court, Industrial Court, Subordinate Courts and other specialised dispute resolution tribunals.
Some of his key achievements include;-
- Represented insurance companies and individuals in high value insurance claims.
- Acted as counsel in arbitration proceedings.
- Represented various clients in High Court and Court of Appeal litigation.
- Represented clients in nomination disputes, election and constitutional petitions.
- Provided legal counsel to individuals and institutional clients in high value commercial transaction.
- Successfully represented leading universities in defending claims for adverse possession.
- Successfully represented government parastals in preparation of legal opinions.
- Represented government parastatal and stakeholders in the water sector in multimillion dam construction disputes and project financing.