Nderitu June is an advocate of the High Court with over 6 years’ experience in legal practice. She graduated with an LLB (hons) from the Uganda Christian University, and a Diploma in Legal practice from the Kenya school of Law. Before joining Humphrey & Company LLP, she was working with Simba & Simba Advocates firm as an Associate Advocate.
She worked on various projects as both lead and care counsel for clients housing development projects. She has experience in Bank Securitization, Conveyancing and Property Law, Commercial transactions, Intellectual Property Law and Litigation. She is a Commissioner for Oaths and a Notary Public.
- Preparation and registration of security documents such as charges and debentures
- Advising clients in various property transactions
- Carrying out legal research on various areas of the law
- Carrying out due diligence for financial institutions and various corporations
- Handling the incorporation of companies
- Handling personal injuries claims on behalf of insurance companies